OAS Scholarships for Academic Studies (Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorates)
The OAS Scholarship Program (Regular Program), established in 1958, grants OAS scholarships every year for the pursuit of Master’s Degrees, Doctoral Degrees and Graduate Research leading to a university degree.
The OAS Scholarships and OAS Special Caribbean Scholarships Program (SPECAF), established in 1983, grants scholarships for the last two years of undergraduate studies to citizens and residents of the English-speaking Caribbean OAS Member States, and Suriname. Both programs follow the OAS Manual of Procedures for the Scholarship and Training Program.
In addition to these programs the OAS, through its Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), is able to offer other attractive OAS scholarships opportunities for academic studies with the support of its partner institutions in the Americas and around the world.
PAEC is administered in accordance with the provision of the respective corporation agreement and in line with the principles set forth in the OAS Manual of Procedures for the Scholarship and Training Program.
Open OAS Scholarships
The following are current OPEN Scholarships Programs that are accepting applications from qualified students within the OAS Scholarships member states.
- OAS Syracuse Master of Laws (LL.M.) in American Law Program for Foreign Law Graduates – Deadline May and October annually.
- OAS/UNESCO-IHE online program through UNESCO-IHE Institute for Water Education in the Netherlands – Deadline June 15
- OAS -UCI online program through the University of International Cooperation (UCI) of Costa Rica
- OAS – GIMI For short-term professional development courses in Israel on sustainable development; economic diversification; education; trade and strengthening of democratic institutions – Deadlines February 1st, April 2nd, June 4th.
- OAS – UWI – The 2017 OAS Partnership Program for Education and Training are now accepting applications from qualified students for their 2017 OAS Scholarships. Galilee International Management Institute and the International Institute of Social Studies. Deadline April 1, 2017
- OAS Scholarships– Colorado State University to study in the United States with deadlines of June 15th and November 15th annually.
- OAS- Sistema Universitario Ana G. Méndez (SUAGM) Programas en el área de Educación, Administración, Negocios, Emprendimiento, Contabilidad, Estudios Ambientales, Ciencias Sociales, Humanidades y Comunicaciones, Innovación entre otras. OAS Scholarship winners will need to study at the Sistema Universitario Ana G. Méndez (SUAGM) ( Puerto Rico) – Deadline March 12.
- OAS – ISS Master of Arts in Development Studies in the Netherlands at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) with deadline of June 15th.
- OAS Scholarships available for Most Programs– Colorado State University – Global Social and Sustainable Enterprise (GSSE) MBA at the Colorado University in the United Stated – Deadline February 15th.
- OAS-CREFAL Spanish online Master Programs at the Centro de Cooperación Regional para la Educación de Adultos en América Latina y el Caribe (CREFAL). Deadline Jan 16th and February 10th.