Latest scholarships are available here! As soon as a new scholarship is listed by a donor or a local education institutions, our scholarship robots will add it to our latest scholarship list below.
The latest undergraduate graduate and international scholarship opportunities for students in Jamaica for the current academic here are as follows:
Latest Scholarships with International Opportunities
- University of Helsinki Master’s Scholarships for non-EU/EEA Students
- The University of Bonn in Germany Master’s/PhD Scholarships (5 annually)
- Czech Republic Graduate Scholarships For International Students
- Syracuse University College of Law OAS Law Scholarship Opportunity
- The 2017 OAS Partnership Program for Education and Training 2017 Graduate Scholarships
Latest Scholarships and Bursaries Locally
- The Diploma in Education Scholarships by the Ministry of Education
- The University of Technology, Jamaica Teacher’s Scholarship by the Ministry of Education
- Commonwealth Scholarships Tenable in New Zealand – offered through the MOF: Deadline is April 10 at 3PM
- The ISA Endowment Fund – offered through the Ministry of Finance
- Cuba/Jamaica Bilateral Scholarship – offered through the MOF: Deadline is April
- Undergraduate Programmes in Cuba – offered through the MOF: Deadline is end of April
- Postgraduate Programmes in Commonwealth, Japan, Mexico, and India – Deadline is end of March
- Programmes in the OAS, China, and Russia – offered through the MOF
- OAS and Canada Offer Scholarships to Study Research on Drugs – offered through the MOF
- University of Birmingham & Jamaica National Foundation Legacy Scholarship – Deadline is April 30
This latest scholarship list for the 2017/2018 academic year is made available through the extensive work of our scholarship research robots that was design for this purpose.
For additional information about Jamaica latest scholarships list, please drop us an email or a call, we will be happy to help you manage this latest scholarship list and any other education financing issues and needs.