The annual Missions for Health Scholarship Deadline is March 31, 2020
2020 Missions for Health Annual Scholarship Details:
The annual Missions for Health Scholarship Value is: US $8,000.00
Available to students enrolled in the DDS (Dentistry) programme at the Mona Campus.
Qualified students of the Missions annual Scholarship must fulfill the following requirements:
- Full time matriculated student
- From a “single parent” household
- Faculty of Medical Sciences (Mona)
- Entering at least second year. Applicants from all High Schools will be considered; however, graduates of Excelsior High School may be preferred;
- GPA of 3.0 and above
- Application must be submitted by March 31, 2020.
- Click on this link for the Scholarship Application Form.
- Application can be submitted by email to: [email protected]
The application package should include:
- The Missions for Health Scholarship applicant students Information – Full name, UWI ID Number and GPA, High School Attended,
- Permanent Address, Email and Cell number
- An essay outlining the applicant’s educational and professional goals.
- Three (3) current letters of recommendation (one character and the others academic).
- A certified university transcript that indicates the student is in good standing.
Method of Selection:
will provide the top 2 candidates in order of priority (in the event that the top candidate is found to be ineligible or is unable to take up the Missions for Health scholarship – in which case the award will be passed to the number 2 candidate).