Carreras Limited is pleased to announce its offer of the Carreras Community College Scholarships for the 2022 academic year. This year’s scholarships are valued at one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) per student and are offered to students of the following Colleges:
- Excelsior Community College
- Knox Community College
- Portmore Community College
- College of Agriculture, Science and Education (CASE)
- Brown’s Town Community College
- Montego Bay Community College (MBCC)
- MOneague Community College
- Bethlehem-Moravian Community College
Contact your ScholarshipJamaica Team for application assistance for this College Scholarship! As we continue to fight this COVID-19 pandemic, our scholarship ambassadors are anxious and excited to help each and everyone to successfully apply and win this and other lucrative 2022 scholarship opportunities.
How to Apply
Visit the Carreras Limited website, search for College scholarships in the search box OR Click Corporate responsibilities (on the left of your computer screen), scroll down and click the 2022 CARRERAS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION FORM PDF FILE or the CARRERAS SEEK SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION FORM PDF FILES.
Print and fill-in COMPLETELY each section by identifying the scholarship category you are applying for, then submit by email with accompanied documents.
Carreras Limited recognizes that there exist a lot of unharnessed talents in Jamaica and sees itself as an integral player in the fight for Jamaicans to be given the opportunity to realize their maximum potential through their annual Community College scholarships.
In so doing they have sought to increase their reach to youths that have demonstrated strong academic prowess and are in need of financial assistance.
Application Criteria for Community College Scholarships
- Be a Jamaican citizen (required to provide a copy of ID)
- Be an enrolled student at ANY of the institutions noted
- Produce completed application form and two references (academic and character )
- Official transcript
- BE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Have achieved at least a ‘B’ average (GPA of 3.0) in the previous academic year.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
The completed college scholarship application forms along with supporting documents should be submitted at email@example.com. Completed application forms can also be dropped off at:
The Legal and External Affairs Department:
13a Ripon Road,
The application forms are available at www.carrerasltd.com or by clicking the following 2022 Community College_Scholarships Application_Form. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. We will virtually assist you in effectively completing the application forms and interview preparation at no cost to you. Yes, ITS FREE!
If you attend or plans to attend any other local College that is not listed above, we encourage you to call or email Carreras Limited to ascertain your qualification.