Edna Manley College Scholarships are available to new and existing students at the Edna Manley College of Visual and Performing Arts (EMCVPA) annually.
Edna Manley College Scholarships are easy to apply for and win, but only if you are qualified. The EMCVPA holds firm that the investment in a tertiary education is one of the most rewarding decisions an individual can make.
In keeping with this, they encourage their students to explore various options to assist in financing their educational pursuits through the Edna Manley College Scholarship program. According to the EMCVPA, some tuition payment options include:
Semester Payment Plan
Students can also benefit from a tuition payment plan where tuition fees can be paid in two (2) installments of 50% at the beginning of each semester. This plan attracts a tuition installment fee.
Edna Manley College Scholarship & Bursaries
Edna Manley College scholarships and bursaries are available for registered students who are Jamaican nationals and have successfully completed at least one year of study at the College with a minimum B average.
All applications for Edna Manley College scholarships must be submitted by March-April of each year for award in August. The criteria for the Edna Manley College scholarships selection and award are available at the Registry.
The Edna Manley College Scholarships Committee, headed by the Assistant Registrar or her nominee, is responsible for viewing all applications and making selections based on criteria set out by the donor agencies.
A listing of organizations and individuals granting Edna Manley College scholarships are outlined below:
Edna Manley College Scholarships – Open Scholarships
- The W.I. Alumina Company Scholarship
- The Coca Cola (Jamaica) Scholarship
- The National Commercial Bank Scholarship
- The Douglas Orane Scholarship
- The Digicel Jamaica Scholarship
- The Grace Kennedy Foundation
- The Royal Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (RBTT Bank) Scholarship
- The CHAOS Memorial Grant
- The Capital & Credit Merchant Bank Scholarship (in honour of Ms. Joyce Campbell)
- The Louise Bennett Coverly Memorial Scholarship
- Carreras Visual & Performing Arts Scholarship
Edna Manley College Scholarships for School of Drama
- The Earl Warner Scholarship
- The Roy Hall Memorial Scholarship
- The Jambiz Bursary Scholarship
- The UNESCO Scholarship
Edna Manley College Scholarships for the School of Music
- The Texaco (Jamaica) Scholarship
- The Jamaica National Chorale
- The Clement ‘Sir Coxsone’ Dodd Scholarship
Edna Manley College Scholarships for the School of Dance
- The Clive Thompson Scholarship
- The N.D.T.C Scholarship
- The Alumni and Friends of Dance
Edna Manley College Scholarships for the School of Visual Arts
- The Dr. Brian Morgan Scholarship
- The Cecil Boswell Facey Foundation
- The O’hara Chapter of Ikebana Scholarship
- The National Outdoor Advertising
- The Delves Molesworth Scholarship