The Scholarships and Assistance Unit wants all scholarship application/applicants to have the best opportunity for proceeding to the next step. Applicants are encouraged to read the instructions carefully on the application form and submit all required documents within the deadline stated.
The Scholarship Application Process
- Open the Ministry of Finance website at www.mof.gov.jm, on the home page, scroll down to the end of the home page until you see the word “scholarships” on the left. Click on the desired scholarship you are interested in to submit an application.
- Click Download and print the application form. Complete the application form in its entirety with ALL the required documents. Some scholarship application may require (for example), but not limited to, . Take the completed application forms and required document to the office of the Scholarship and Assistance Unit of the Ministry of Finance and Public Service at 30 National Heroes Circle, Kingston 4.
- Read the instructions and guidelines of the selected scholarship application carefully and be sure to thoroughly follow ALL required steps in completing each scholarship application form.
- Make sure ALL sections of the application form are completed in its entirety as incomplete application forms WILL NOT be accepted.
- ALL application and their required documents MUST be submitted on or before the deadline. NO late applications will be accepted by the Scholarship and Assistance Unit of the Ministry of Finance and Public Service. There its essential to be aware the each scholarship’s deadline.
- According to the Scholarship and Assistance Unit, they endeavor to have all scholarship applicants receive the best opportunity for proceeding to the next step of the application process.
Additional information and explanation can be obtained from the Scholarship and Assistance Unit of the Ministry of Finance and Public Service on their YouTube Channel programme “Ministry Matters” at https://youtu.be/COcL7zyvTG4
Apply for these open scholarships from the Scholarship and Assistance Unit before the deadline:
- Post Doctoral Swiss Scholarship 2019
- Research Fellowship (Swiss Scholarship) 2019
- PhD Swiss Scholarship for 2019
The Scholarships & Assistance Unit's Scholarship Application Process
Equip yourself with the Ministry of Finance Service's Scholarships and Assistance Unit's Scholarship Application Process guidelines and tips