Graduate Turkey Scholarships for 2017
Graduate Turkey Scholarships for International Students
The post-graduate Turkey scholarships are intended for candidates from all over the world who want to pursue Master and PhD studies in Turkey. These international students include those of the Caribbean region as well. Don’t be intimidated by these international graduate scholarship programs. We have researched and only present study abroad scholarship opportunities that we know Jamaican students and those in the region are qualified for.
Take our word for it and go-ahead and apply. Do you need help in applying for this or any other scholarship opportunity? Drop us a line here and we will be happy to give a hand.
Turkish Government: Masters/PhD Degree
Study in: Turkey | Course starts 2017
Host Institution(s):Universities in Turkey
Level/Fields of study:
Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities
Target group: International students – YES, you students from Jamaica/Caribbean/USA are targeted!
The Turkey graduate scholarship sinclude monthly allowance (US$300 for master and US$400 for PhD), accommodation, tuition fees, 1-year Turkish language course, travel costs, and health insurance.
The Turkey Graduate Scholarships Eligibility
- Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Candidates who will apply for a master’s degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1987, whereas candidates for PhD degree must be born not earlier than 01.01.1982.
- Candidates who will apply for Turkey Scholarships must have graduated from an appropriate program with respect to the scholarship level they are applying for (e.g. have a university diploma if applying for a master program, or hold a master’s degree if applying for a PhD program), or be able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Turkish citizens and those who have lost Turkish citizenship for any reason cannot apply for Turkey Scholarships.
- Candidates cannot be currently enrolled in academic program in Turkey at the level they will apply for.
- Candidates are expected to have a required degree of academic achievement with respect to the scholarship and program level they are applying for (you may find the academic achievement grades required by scholarship programs at www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr).
Applications will only be accepted through the application system at the official website, where candidates will fill in the information and upload their documents as requested. There are no institutions or individuals authorized to perform applications for Turkey Scholarships on behalf of candidates. Applications made by post or in person will not be accepted.
Applications for Turkey Graduate Scholarships will be accepted from 16 January-17 February 2017.
It is important to visit the official website (links found below)to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/index.php/en/haberler/799-2016-turkiye-burslari-basvurulari-basliyor-