CUFMC Part Time Student Bursary
The Credit Union Fund Management Company Ltd. (CUFMC) is pleased to offer the CUFMC bursary for part-time students studying Banking and Finance at the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus.
The Credit Union Fund Management Company Ltd. (CUFMC) is the wealth and asset management arm of the Credit Union Movement in Jamaica. The Company is licensed by the Financial Services Commission (FSC) as a Securities Dealer, Pension Fund Manager and Pension Fund Administrator.
One (1) CUFMC bursary valued at $50, 000 is being offered for one (1) year to a CUFMC Credit Union member that attends the University of the West Indies, Mona campus on a part-time basis.
Eligibility for the CUFMC Bursary
- The recipient of this UWI bursary must be a Jamaican national and a member of a Credit Union.
- Between the ages of 17 – 25 years old.
- A student entering the final year of their program of study at the UWI, Mona Campus.
- Pursuing a course of study in Banking and Finance
- Academic performance based on results of the previous academic year university examinations (At least a GPA of 3.0)
- In need of financial assistance (due diligence will be done by the UWI and reviewed by the CUFMC bursary team).
- The student may be enrolled as a part time of full time student at the UWI, Mona Campus.
Method of Selection
Successful candidates will be selected by the Office of Student Financing with review and confirmation by CUFMC bursary team.
Please see below the links to download application forms and other scholarship resources offered by the UWI:
- Scholarship & Bursaries (For academic Year 2017/2018)
- General Financial Assistance
- Student Academic Enrichment