Next Move Jamaica (NMJ) is a regional consultancy specializing in scholarship management, financial aid, college/university admission and career services. Next Move Jamaica also offers social media management, proposal writing and project or cause funding services for the education and not-for-profit industry.
Next Move Jamaica has been around for the last five years. During this time we have worked with some of Jamaica’s and the regions corporate juggernauts, including the Musson Group of Companies, General Accident Insurance Company Limited, GD Green Grocers, NMJ International, Inc. (USA), Head Start Learning, Inc. (USA), Big Apple Offers (based in the UK) and many more.
One of Next Move Jamaica’s main goal is to publish scholarships, bursaries and other financial aid solutions free of cost to local and regional students. In that, we have launched our online scholarship platform – www.ScholarshipJamaica.com. On the online database, you can find over 3500 available scholarships and bursaries valued in excess of J$1.2billion.
Additionally, Next Move Jamaica publishes the regions first and most comprehensive scholarship digest – National Scholarship Digest, which is available annually for print and free download via ScholarshipJamaica.com.
What We Do!
Next Move Jamaica is one of the fastest growing innovative consultancy in Jamaica and the region, especially through the establishment or by shining the light on an inactive industry of alternative education financing.
We aim to inform, educate and create awareness on the purpose, benefits and available scholarships and funding opportunities open to students from primary through to tertiary level studies. Next Move Jamaica is the solution!
Next Move Jamaica Mission Statement
Our mission at Next Move Jamaica is to guide individuals and groups in making effective decisions on education and career selection through highlighting financial options and the necessary opportunities available for continuing studies by providing free and accessible means to do so.
Goals and Objectives
The objectives of Next Move Jamaica are:
- Help students pay for university through scholarships and bursaries
- Empower not-for-profits, individuals and foundations to fund their projects in Jamaica
- To build island wide awareness resulting in a membership body of over 29,500
- Disburse 25% of earned funds (surplus) as scholarships to selected registered members
- Assist students and potential students in decision-making through testimonials.
- Acquire the endorsement of over 85% of tertiary institutions, tuition financing institutions and scholarship agencies.
- Become the central resource facility for continuing studies, tuition financing and career decision-making.
- To be the most unique and innovative institution in Jamaica and the Caribbean.
Reciprocity, honesty, hard work, trustworthiness and effective communication are the hallmark of Next Move Jamaica business philosophy in achieving the highest level of awareness and business success.