Kyorel Procurement Solutions Scholarship Eligibility
The Kyorel Procurement Solutions Scholarship award is available to registered students who are:
- pursuing an undegraduate degree in the faculty of Social Sciences pursuing a degree in Social Work, Psychology or Management Studies;
- from the parishes of outside of Kingston & St. Andrew.
The Kyorel Procurement Solutions Scholarship award is an annual opportunity and will be awarded through the University of the West Indies, Mona Campus Office of Student Financing. The shortlisted applicants will be based on several factors including and not limited to students with:
- Outstanding academic record
- Demonstrable financial need
- Demonstrable community involvement and leadership qualities
Method of Selection
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the Manager of the Office of Student Financing and referred to Kyorel Procurement Solutions LLC for approval. Download and complete your application form at the link provided below and submit with ALL required documents to the University of the West Indies Office of Student Financing before the November 10, 2017 deadline.
PART TIME STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE
Preference will be given to students with previous work experience in purchasing, warehouse or logistics. It is important to note that this scholarship is one of the few that targets part-time professional students. Apply early to cement your place as one of the top candidate to win some free money to cover your tuition fee. Be one